Plain elasticated mask – handmade, reusable and washable. These double-sided face mask is made from soft cotton and has pleats down the side. The pleats can be expanded to cover the chin and a bit below if necessary like some medical masks. The pleats also make it a more universal fit and should fit most people.
The masks have a pocket opening on one side of the mask. This pocket can hold an additional filter to increase protection, if required. The extra filter is not provided with the mask.
The masks have nose wire to help mould the mask over the face and provide a tighter fit. This is side up and put this over your nose. Once you have tied the mask tightly, mould the wire over the shape of your nose and cheeks. The masks are elasticated for easy wear.
Measurements: 7 inches wide by 5 inches tall. One size fits most.
How to use the plain elasticated mask:
- Please wash before your first use to avoid cross contamination.
- Please wash after every use.
- Please note that if you wear glasses, they might steam up with your breath as the mask will push the breath up into your face. This is especially important if you wear this while driving.
- THESE ARE NON-CLINICAL MASKS and NO MEDICAL OR EFFICACY CLAIMS ARE BEING MADE ABOUT THEM.
- Due to the nature of this product, for sanitary/hygiene reasons, these items cannot be returned.
NB: Colours may vary slightly due to the colour setting of your screen. Item is made in London, United Kingdom in my smoke free and pet free home.