Terms and Conditions – Services
Any participation in this service will constitute as acceptance of this Agreement. By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. If you do not agree to abide by the terms, please do not use this service. You must be over the age of 18 to make use of isifiso. services.
To book a workshop with isifiso, you must pay a non-refundable deposit. By placing this deposit you confirm the accuracy of all information provided and accept these terms and conditions on behalf of yourselves and anyone else in your party. The agreement between yourself and isifiso only comes into existence once the booking has been formally acknowledged in writing by isifiso.
The terms and conditions and general information constitute the entire agreement between you and isifiso. It must be understood that those booking via telephone or e-mail accept our booking terms and conditions.
- All prices are in £ sterling.
- If you are booking a workshop more than 30 days before the date of the event, you must pay a deposit of 25%, unless otherwise agreed.
- If you are booking a workshop between 20-30 days before the date of the event, you must pay a deposit of 50%, unless otherwise agreed.
- If you are booking any Arrangements less than 20 days before the date of the event, you must pay 100%, unless specified by your event organiser
- Any deposits or monies paid by you will not be refundable – See our cancellation policy
- Prices quoted to you at the time of your enquiry are correct to the best of our knowledge at that time. It is possible that prices may change before you actually book the workshop. We will advise you of any change in the price or error of which we are aware at the earliest opportunity before you book.
- We reserve the right to make changes to and correct errors in prices at any time before the workshop is booked. Once your workshop has been booked then subject to other clauses in these terms and conditions, the price will not change.
- Payments can be made using a valid credit or debit card, bank transfer or cash. There is no charge for payment by bank transfer, cash or card.
Please note payments for all participants are required 10 days before the activities unless otherwise stated. Failure to pay the outstanding balance will result in automatic cancellation of the workshop and deposit and any monies already paid forfeited.
If you have any special request, you must advise us in writing at the time of booking. Unless and until specifically confirmed, all special requests are subject to availability. We will send written confirmation if we can adjust the booking to include your request.
Changes to booking:
- If you wish to change your booking in any way we will try to accommodate your requests with but we cannot guarantee that changes can always be made.
- Where a change can be made, we may charge an amendment fee. In any case you will be charged for any extra costs incurred by ourselves and any costs or charges incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers.
- Where the price of your workshop depends on the number of people booked and extra people are added to the booking, the price will be reworked on the basis of the new number of people going and we will send you a new confirmation. You will be required to pay the increased price.
- If you wish to cancel all or any part of your booking, you should advise us immediately by telephone followed by confirmation in writing. Please note, the deposit you pay is non-refundable.
- If you cancel, 28 days or more before the workshop start date, deposit will be retained. Other monies (if paid) will be returned with a deduction of an administration fee of £15.
- If you cancel 15-27 days before the workshop start date, deposit will be retained. You will have to pay 50% of the workshop fee quoted.
- If you cancel with less than 14 days from the workshop start date, deposit will be retained. You will have to pay 100% of the workshop fee quoted.
Any returned payments will be made to the lead organiser. isifiso will not be responsible for the cancellation of any event due to force majeure.
We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of any person(s) affected or any member(s) of your party; or
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your workshop and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
- Force Majeur